Join The SIG
Join the Behavior Analyst in Health Sport & Fitness SIG as a Professional or Student Member.
Health, Sport & Fitness SIG Membership Dues:
Currently all of our memberships are non-recurring. Your membership last 1 year (or 2 years) from the date of purchase.
The Behavior Analysis in Health, Sport, and Fitness Special Interest Group is a 501(c)(3) organization, and your dues are tax deductible as allowed by law. The Behavior Analysis in Health, Sport, and Fitness Special Interest Group’s tax ID number is 83-4550107.
Already a member? Sign In
Benefits of membership include access to our member directory (coming soon), our members only forums, which allow for direct member-to-member networking and collaboration, newsletter and our members only resources. We hope to provide you with more Member Benefits in the future such as webinars. If you have any suggestions, please Contact Us.
Memberships are for 1 year from the date of purchase. Members must adhere to the HSF SIG Bylaws and the following general Member Rules (based on the BACB's Professional and Ethical Compliance Code):
- HSF SIG members will conduct themselves in ways that promote ethical, professional and collaborative behaviors.
- HSF SIG members will not knowingly engage in behavior that is harassing or demeaning to another person when interacting on the HSF SIG website, forums and at HSF member events.
- No HSF SIG member shall engage in discrimination against individuals or groups based on age, gender, race, culture, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, language, socioeconomic status, or any basis proscribed by law.
- Resources and information shared on forums and other HSF webpages should evidence-based.
- When sharing resources and information, client confidentiality and copyright rules should be followed.
If you believe a member is in violation of the Member Rules, please contact the HSF SIG immediately. Any inappropriate materials will be removed from the website. Any members in violation of the Member Rules will be contacted and potentially removed from the SIG.